RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Here is a pic of the fan timer.

there are 3 buttons.

the top button increases fan running time

the middle lowers fan running time

the bottom button is what controls which fan you are running.

the pic says "F4", so that means that matt has pushed the lower button 4 times until the display says "f4". Now he can use the upper 2 buttons to adjust fan running time.

at its max, this timer will be able to run 8 computer fans (just like what we use on the accumonitor humidity canisters. you can control them in sets of 2.

Attachments

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Looks great Ron...what does the retail look like it is going to pan out to be? And any suggestions on specific fan types/speeds? Have been looking and playing with a few...a lot of options...curious your thoughts

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
looks like retail for the fan timer itself will be $125.00.

some will buy it to use with their existing Accumonitor fans, so it will be an easy plug in type install for them.

Matt should have some prototypes available soon, for BOTL members at $100.

Fans prices can vary. we are working on those prices. Matt charges $50 for a set of 2 circulation fans with wires and mounting blocks, so you should see similar pricing.

PLease remember that this system is engineered to handle a certain amount of amps. You cant buy a timer, and start splicing on whatever fans and power supplies that you have. Get Matts advice before doing a any at home mods.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Nice! Yeah that is why I was kinda asking. Have been looking into this style for about 6 months with no luck outside of tearing down light rimers and rewiring which just seems like a headache with voltage etc. Excited to see this! Nice work!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
as i said, prototypes will be available soon. matt will be a building some this week. Prototype means that you will not have a fancy label on the case. all else will be perfect.
if anyone wants one, lmk

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm really looking forward to this. I would love to add 2 more fans to my system on a timer. Personally, the Accumonitor is a great system and a great piece of mind.

(yes I know I have been lurking and not posted here in ages)