What's new

Fantastic Four

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The last theater release I went to was National Treasure with my pops. He hadn't been to the theater in probably 15 years or so. We did the matinee and we both had the whole theater to ourselves. I loved the movie and treasured taking dad out to the movies. :thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea i will go see this one in the theatre.... but then again i did grow up reading the fantastic four...

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A few of my friends are psyched to see it, but I would rather rent it. I don't think the fantastic four were as universal as spider man, batman, superman. I probably will still go since I love going out to movies.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hambo said:
A few of my friends are psyched to see it, but I would rather rent it. I don't think the fantastic four were as universal as spider man, batman, superman. I probably will still go since I love going out to movies.
I could write the identical thing myself but add one additional point. The trailer makes this movie look a little more CG based than the other Comic movies of late. I'm a little leary that the films producers/director relied on visuals rather than a well rounded script to get his point across. (I.E. no plot!) Though, I'm probably a bit more skeptical than the average fan since I am involved in scripts myself!