What's new

Fantastic pairing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both at home. This might be a pairing to try. How was it???

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
What's the Cigar Brand? Couldn't read it properly: interested about the S&C on the band!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cigar was the 2017 Angel’s Anvil. In the interest of transparency, Angels Envy usually isn’t my bourbon of choice. Most of the time I prefer something like Woodford Double Oaked. That being said, the port finish on the Angels Envy gives the whiskey a fruity note that compliments the fruity notes of the Angel’s Anvil quite nicely. Just my two cents... Your mileage may vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The cigar was the 2017 Angel’s Anvil. In the interest of transparency, Angels Envy usually isn’t my bourbon of choice. Most of the time I prefer something like Woodford Double Oaked. That being said, the port finish on the Angels Envy gives the whiskey a fruity note that compliments the fruity notes of the Angel’s Anvil quite nicely. Just my two cents... Your mileage may vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll have to give it a try and see what I get. And somehow I need to remember to revisit this thread and post my notes.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have had some outstanding port finished whiskies,and some that were less than so.:bored:

to find a good match of cigar and spirit is a great thing..........;)