What's new

Father of Flame pipe?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not sure how it'd be considered gimmicky, but it's a decent pipe. I was sent this pipe recently for "winning" the pipe lottery last month and it smokes very well. It's a small bowl, but certainly not my smallest. It's a great 20 minute or so smoke.

From memory its made from 70 year old Algerian briar, turned 70 years ago and probably stuck in a box and just sat in storage, I assume, for all this time. Made by a collectible company as well. I was considering buying one when i first saw them, and I'm very glad to be in possession of one now.

Maybe not the deal of the year, or even the week, but it's a solidly good pipe at a decent value helping support what I hope is going to be an interesting film.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Go to the site and look at the trailers for this documentary. I am a good friend of Lee von Erck, and this is going to be an incredible documentary.
Cannot say how well the pipes smoke, but to get this documentary off the ground, I'd say the price might be worth it.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Go to the site and look at the trailers for this documentary. I am a good friend of Lee von Erck, and this is going to be an incredible documentary.
Cannot say how well the pipes smoke, but to get this documentary off the ground, I'd say the price might be worth it.
How long they been trying to wrap this up? 5-7yrs it seems