What's new

Favorite Craft Beers?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite craft beer used to be the Vienna Lager by Devils Backbone...until they sold out to Annheuser-Busch. Still a good beer, it hasn't changed. I just hate to see smaller brewers sell out to the big guys. Anyway, what are some of your favorite craft brews?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I homebrew so I don't regularly purchase commercial beer and when I do I usually try different things. Some of my favorite easy to get beers I can think of at the moment include Creature Comorts Tropicalia, Southern Brewing Company Foeder Beer, Oscar Blues Ten Fidy, Rodenbach Grand Cru, Orval, Stone Enjoy By, Allagash Curieux, and Straffe Hendrick Quad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Loaded question for me. Matters what time of year it is. Right now I am loving Solemn Oath's Lu & Revolution Citra Hero
Fall/Winter - I love Founders Breakfast stout & Revolution Oktoberfest
Best beer I ever had? probably Hill Farmstead Aaron

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have too many favorites to list. I'm in Michigan where great craft beer is plentiful

I really haven't met my favorite because many are really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What are some of your "go-to" Michigan beers?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have too many favorites to list. I'm in Michigan where great craft beer is plentiful

I really haven't met my favorite because many are really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You had Keweenaw Brewery Pickaxe Blonde Ale? Think it's outta Houghton. Love that stuff. Don't know if it's considered craft beer tho

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Wow.. I'm down here in BFE/Mississippi, and I've not even heard of most of these! Such a shame, cause I love beer! Lol..
I'd say my favs that I can readily access would be Abita's Strawgator when it's hot, and Green Flash's Le Freak when it's not.. in between, I'm always looking for good IPAs, or anything unusual/unique.

TNTGOLFER

Army Ranger and LEO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many to pick from living in the king of craft beers -SD-, but going with Black Tuesday and Speedway Stout.