What's new

Favorite Online Vendor and Why?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a general curosity question given the dramatic shifts of the marketplace over the last 10 years.

1. What is your current favorite online retailer?

2. And why?

Thanks,

Steve

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Serious is my goto - 6th (?) largest online cigar dealer . Huge walk in , the real-time inventory sets apart from most if not all other online vendors .
and Ron gives back and throws an all out holiday customer appreciation party - so happens DE is the special guest this upcoming one Jan 17th :)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I like famous, emersons, and small batch.

All have good selections, great service, good prices, and fast shipping

That being said, I've definitely ordered the most from small batch. Like Doug said, they have a great selection, good prices plus discounts, will customize any sampler I want, lightning fast shipping, and pack with bovedas. And they have more than what they list online :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
FYI to anyone not knowing... CC vendor discussion is not allowed on BOTL so best to keep it NC's. :)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
1. SmallBatchCigar - small operation, great pricing, amazing selection of the kind of cigars I like to smoke, and even better customer service. Free shipping, and always have a little discount code going. They're also refreshingly responsive to inquiries... these are the kind of guys I wish ran every cigar operation. They're doing it right!

2. Emersons - they're a sponsor, knowledgeable staff, great selection, good pricing, and one of their staff is a good member here. Who doesn't love a sponsor that actually participates on the board and contributes to the content?

3. CigarMonster - super cheap, free shipping on run-of-the-mill stuff.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Unfortunately....after thinking about the first few that came to mind as 'favorites', I realized that I haven't bought from any of them lately. I have a few that I admire greatly for selection and service. However, I'm fickle and tend to send my business to the 'best buy' with customer service that I can expect to be at least acceptable. Sort of sad. I need to work on this.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI to anyone not knowing... CC vendor discussion is not allowed on BOTL so best to keep it NC's. :)
Thanks for the head's up AlohaStyle - I deleted my previous reply to the CC/NC inquiry.

Please keep the replies to NC's only - much thanks!

BR,

STS

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Another vote for smallbatch here. I ordered something around noon yesterday and it has already landed. Free shipping on all orders over $1 too!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I'm the odd man out. I buy most of mine from cigar international. Never had a problem, great prices, and fast shipping. I've had several carts with others but don't pull the trigger because I tend to find it on ci. But I don't have much choice but buy somewhere else soon because ci doesn't have some I want....

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I have ordered from Famous, Emerson's, Small Batch, CigarFed, and Serious. They each have a unique selection of cigars. Famous has been my go to lately. It goes without saying the perks they offer. I like using CBid sometimes because I can find some good prices on certain cigars that I only want to buy a couple of each. I'm with Dave on the fact that sometimes my business gets won by the best price I can get at the time or who has what in stock.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Add another to Small Batch - these guys really know how to do it. I started with Cigarsinternational.com, but have moved on from them. There are a few others I probably forget to mention.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I use Famous the most (Site sponsor, botlorg promo code, Monster, nice selection, fast shipping). I've never had to call their customer service because I've never had a problem. I also use BNB (can't pass up that groupon deal and they have great customer service), CBid (I enjoy the bidding sometimes), and Atlantic (They have the best prices on a couple of my go to cigars).