What's new

Favorite Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador (Brown)

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Cazadores by a long shot, then it would be the Noellas and then Especialles, the rest I don't really care for.

Didn't know if this included the 7th reserva so I left that one out, but would put that between the Noella and Especialles, hopefully in 6 months it will overtake the Noella.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I would have to say my favorite Tatuaje to date is the Face, the complexity flavor and the cocoa accents really did me in. Going nuts looking for more ever since I had my first one

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I would have to say my favorite Tatuaje to date is the Face, the complexity flavor and the cocoa accents really did me in. Going nuts looking for more ever since I had my first one
The question is which Brown Label do you like best, the OP probably should have listed them that way everyone knows which cigars are in question.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Havana Cazadores and 7th Natural are neck-and-neck for me. (I consider the Reserva's, Cojonu's, and RC's as different lines outside the original "Brown" label.)

As others have noted, this blend really shines in the medium-sized ring gauges. I find the balance and complexity to be the most appealing qualities of the Brown Label line and these things come through the most in those two sizes.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Tainos, if I have the time, Noellas, if not. I'd probably rate the Cazadores and especiales up here too, but haven't smoked enough of them. Recent production hasn't been as good to me.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Havana Cazadores and 7th Natural are neck-and-neck for me. (I consider the Reserva's, Cojonu's, and RC's as different lines outside the original "Brown" label.)

As others have noted, this blend really shines in the medium-sized ring gauges. I find the balance and complexity to be the most appealing qualities of the Brown Label line and these things come through the most in those two sizes.
I agree with you completely and could not have said it any better. :applause::applause: