What's new

FED EX shipment exception?

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Not good at all...that means it's usually gone! Just had one last month and got "the letter" shortly after. Just disregard it and contact your vendor.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
It could mean that someone wasn't home too.

"The status exception code means that an unexpected event is preventing delivery of your package. Some examples of status exceptions include a customs delay, no one to accept delivery of your package, holiday, missing documentation, etc. If you want more information about the status of your package, please call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339)."

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I've had that too...the shipping slip was lost (fell out of the plastic baggy) and it took them a day or two to figure it out.

I got them eventually.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I've had that too...the shipping slip was lost (fell out of the plastic baggy) and it took them a day or two to figure it out.

I got them eventually.
Were they damaged from being lost in shipping or being unhumidified for too long?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
fredneck said:

"The status exception code means that an unexpected event is preventing delivery of your package. Some examples of status exceptions include a customs delay, no one to accept delivery of your package, holiday, missing documentation, etc. If you want more information about the status of your package, please call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339)."
Thanks dude - that was the problem - country of origin not declared - resubmitted as Mexican cigars.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Nope. It only took an extra day or two.

You know that 'ziploc' style bag that is stuck on the package to hold the shipping docs? The paper fell out of that.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
It seems like a solve all code for them when something is screwed up. Seems like only time will tell.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
:scratchhe

He already reveived them Tom. Pay attention will ya!? :hammersma :awholelot
Damnit! It's like when I top old threads! :hammersma

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fredneck said:

Thanks dude - that was the problem - country of origin not declared - resubmitted as Mexican cigars.
I had the same problem with my Apple product and I got so freaked out, I started swearing. I calmed down and called FedEx and the reason why it was under shipment exception because Apple sent the product to late, that's what FedEx told me!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
fredneck said:

I had the same problem with my Apple product and I got so freaked out, I started swearing. I calmed down and called FedEx and the reason why it was under shipment exception because Apple sent the product to late, that's what FedEx told me!

Please do not bump old threads, if you are staying around for a while drop by the introductions area and tell us a little about you.