What's new

Final Fantasy XV

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Anyone playing Final Fantasy XV? Got about 9hrs in so far and is pretty good so far. Learning curve with combat system a bit, but getting better at it.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I have it, but yet to try it out. Been crazy with a 2 month old and 3 year old. I hope to get some time in after Christmas and traveling. I loved the Final Fantasy series and can't wait for the 7 remake.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I have it, but yet to try it out. Been crazy with a 2 month old and 3 year old. I hope to get some time in after Christmas and traveling. I loved the Final Fantasy series and can't wait for the 7 remake.
It's pretty cool, they incorporate a new spin on some final fantasy music from the previous games. References to older FF games to.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i only have about 15 hours on it...hoping to get more in soon before i forget where i left off and have to start over again. the game is fantastic. i read somewhere that by the time i got my game delivered from amazon (preordered for day 1)... that ppl in JP beat the game already.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
i only have about 15 hours on it...hoping to get more in soon before i forget where i left off and have to start over again. the game is fantastic. i read somewhere that by the time i got my game delivered from amazon (preordered for day 1)... that ppl in JP beat the game already.
ya but do you have level 4 fishing bro? /flex

Play the arcade game and get far you get a gold bangle +500hp