What's new

Finally found a great cigar place

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
in los angeles, welll studio city. great selection of some of my favorite cigars and finally a place that had a few OpusX in stock at a decent price. still too much, but better than nothing.

here is todays shopping spree

good stuff, now I can finally stop Cbid for a while since they most everything I like in stock.
yummy:pokemyeye

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oh wow, is that a Tatuaje RC233 ???

Man, I've wanted one of those for a while now. Can't believe you found one in-stock! Nice snag!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Let me know how the Retro Cuban tastes! My B&M has the 188 and the 233s in stock, but at $21 and $25 respectively I haven't picked one up yet.

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
in los angeles, welll studio city. great selection of some of my favorite cigars and finally a place that had a few OpusX in stock at a decent price. still too much, but better than nothing.

here is todays shopping spree

good stuff, now I can finally stop Cbid for a while since they most everything I like in stock.
yummy:pokemyeye
Nice sticks. Where? I know the guy in Thousand Oaks has them but he is out of Opus.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Nevermind, I just got it to load. Damn you stocked up nice. I really want one of those Tatuajes.
I want one of everything. :yes:

Looks like you just went nuts in the shop. Have you talked to them about their Anejo shipments yet? I don't know about everyone else's opinion, but I would say let them know what you are looking for early so that you can make your presence known. Once they have a reason to remember you they'll start paying attention to how often you come in and you might be able to get in on some of the limited release stuff. Heck, they'll probably remember you enough with that first purchase, though.

With the B&Ms its all about relationships.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Man I feel sorry for you guys that struggle with getting good nc's my local shop has ALL of those Tats in stock. If interested pm me and I will give you the link unless its ok to post it here.

My other shop stocks a very large selection of Opus on a regular basis. Plus the prices are very nice...i.e. you dont have to take out a second mortgage on your home to buy a few Opus.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I live nere Coronas. Actually right down the street from one of the shops. The good thing about that store is that they carry all the cigars you little heart desires. The bad thing is that you almost have to sell your leg to get them. Those prices are steep. Still trying to get in good with one of the guys that works there so he can get me his prices. They get half off the sticker price. Damn them. :stickbeat