What's new

Finally got the deep cut....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a blue one of these on a whim nearly a year ago.
Amazing cutter. Extremely well made. I've abused the thing pretty badly and it's still going strong. Has yet to start dulling as well and I use it quite a bit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never used a V cutter, my current favorite cutter is the cuban crafter perfect cutter, love it but am a bit curious what the V cut offers as an advantage to a straight cut? Does it have any effect on the structural integrity of the cigars?

Chris1980

Always dress to impress. Truth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel it gives me a perfect draw each time and keeps the structure of the cigar until you nub it.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The New Xikar is very well built, had the opportunity to try one of the guys Xikar on my 60 Ring Gauge. Honestly I was impress with how well it worked. Plus Xikar has like the best no hassle, no strings attached lifetime warranty. Get your problem to Xikar they fix, or replace, and return back to you in about 10 days.

DeArman_93

Joshua 1:9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The New Xikar is very well built, had the opportunity to try one of the guys Xikar on my 60 Ring Gauge. Honestly I was impress with how well it worked. Plus Xikar has like the best no hassle, no strings attached lifetime warranty. Get your problem to Xikar they fix, or replace, and return back to you in about 10 days.
I've had the new Xikar V-Cut for a couple of months now and it's been phenomenal. Have never used a Colibri before but this one is light years better than the original Xikar V-Cut