What's new

Finally Pulled The Trigger

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So today i made an order at LO, after reading LOTS on here i ordered the following

1/4lb Aged Nicaraguan Ligero Long Filler
1/4lb Aged Honduran Seco
1/4lb Dominican Seco Piloto Cubano
1/4lb Dominican Binder
1/4lb Mexican San Andres Wrapper
Bermocoll Glue

From what iv read i guess i cant be in a hurry for these to ship, but i am lol

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
In my last order I got the Nicaraguan ligero, Honduran seco, Dominican seco, and Dominican binder. You made some great choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did read what all you guys recently liked and kinda picked from those, it is all i had to go on, just hope i can make something from them, anything like iv seen on here would be good lol.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
And i just got this off Ebay, hope its okView attachment 99383
Dust that off, roll up some leaf in a binder, stuff it in there, rotate, then wrap. Looks like it will work just fine. Perfectos are a bit tricky to wrap due to the changing shape of the cigar but once you learn to master that everything else is a breeze.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dust that off, roll up some leaf in a binder, stuff it in there, rotate, then wrap. Looks like it will work just fine. Perfectos are a bit tricky to wrap due to the changing shape of the cigar but once you learn to master that everything else is a breeze.
Just need everything to arrive now, already have the tracking for the mold, come on leaves.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just FMI, what are the yields of the leaf bundles after rolling compared to just buying cigars? Is it a cheap way to smoke?

Obviously you guys are not home rolling because you're too cheap to buy cigars (I don't think?), but I was wondering about the economics.

Thanks!