What's new

Fine you!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy gentleman - thanks for the warm welcome!! What advise would you have for a guy that's sick of JR brand cigars (no age or flavor) and doesn't get out of the country much. I dig Bolavars, maduro Partagas and even a nice aged laranga if I could find it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Howdy gentleman - thanks for the warm welcome!! What advise would you have for a guy that's sick of JR brand cigars (no age or flavor) and doesn't get out of the country much. I dig Bolavars, maduro Partagas and even a nice aged laranga if I could find it.
Check out the cigars forum. Lots of good info.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Best of luck filling the dor back up. Filling them is almost as fun as making them go empty all over to complete the cycle. Make yourself at home and visit often. Be sure to read as many sticky post on tops of most sections for great information. When in doubt, shoot someone a private message for help.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Best of luck filling the dor back up. Filling them is almost as fun as making them go empty all over to complete the cycle. Make yourself at home and visit often. Be sure to read as many sticky post on tops of most sections for great information. When in doubt, shoot someone a private message for help.
great advice.