What's new

First Time Grow: Single PABL

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I got some PABL seeds from a Drew Estate Barnsmoker in PA 3 years ago. Always meant to try and grow a few. Started this one late but also had a couple others get eaten before I started this one. Didn’t start until July. Hope it starts to ripen before it gets too cold. If not it will be a good learning experience for next year. Just using some Miracle Gro moisture control potting soil and some Gardentone fertilizer.
Here are a few pics along the way with the last ones being the latest.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Very cool.
I don't think you'll get it to full size before the cold.
Tomato fertilizer is the best for those.
I’ll bring inside at night for any frost warnings so we will see how far it gets. I’ll top as soon as I can see stem under the bud and Hope the leaves get ripe soon after.

Yeah I’ve heard but had the Gardentone and is for any garden fruit or veggie. Seems to be doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Coming along. Biggest leaf if about 16” long. Ive had the pot under the edge of a couple oak trees as it gets the most sun there right now. Learned it’s not a good idea to be underneath Oaks or probably any nut bearing tree as a couple leaves were bombed by partially eaten acorns. I think one squirrel even buried one in the pot and tore one of the small mud leaves. All good live and learn but don’t have a better spot to move it to.165054