What's new

Fitbit Customer Service.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
So I bought a Fitbit in June of 2014. When I got it it didn't work. I emailed the place that I purchased it from and they said to return it. Well, I was deployed and didn't have the ability to got to the post office at the time. I just wrote it off and figured I was out the $99.00 I paid for it. My wife calls Fitbit today and they email me and tell me to send them proof of purchase. I sent them a screenshot of the Order Confirmation email about an hour ago. I just got an email saying that they just sent me a new one at no charge. I'm pretty impressed. I know quite a few people who use them and are happy with them. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm hoping it will help me lose a little more weight. In the last two months I've lost about 9 lbs. and a total of 6% body fat. My goal is to get to 180 by October.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Me and my wife are getting back into shape. Really let myself go when I got married :oops:. Be debating on if spending the money on a fitbit would help in the process. She is a regular gym goer and has lost nearly 20 pounds with that. While I prefer changing my diet and walking/running. Do you feel it will help? I know a lot of people love them but not sure how much is hype or if they are actually useful.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I changed my diet too and it has been a huge help. The thing I like about it is it will give me a way to track my activity. I do PT every morning for an hour or more. Also, tracking calories in and calories burned will be an advantage for me.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thats impressive customer service.
@Omerta, I purchased an UP24 to try to get myself motivated to work out. I'm scronny and would like to improve my physical fitness. These devices are fun to learn more about your body, your sleep patterns, your level of physical activity, etc. I've known a few people that have purchased these bands, and none of us increased the amount of time in the gym haha. I think that if you are motivated to make some changes, these devices are fun and useful. If you think the band itself will motivate you to be more active, it didn't work for me or my friends lol. Just my experience though, it could be different for you. On a side note, it was fun to track my sleep and physical activity levels, so it may be worth the purchase to you if that is what you are wanting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Nike fuel band, Up band and none motivated me enough HOWEVER I think if you find the motivation they will definitely contribute to it

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
I just bought one last week, and it's been great. It's definitely motivated me to be more active, I walk much and at times run. I've even gone as far at getting off at the wrong train stop for work just so I could walk back to mine. Having some friends that use it helps. We have daily competitions for steps, and that does help motivate. My goal is to watch my calorie deficit and the device has been very helpful.

That said highly recommended but you have to want to change. Good luck!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife loves hers. Glad to know they'll do right by the customer.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
FWIW my garmin motivates me everyday...the data is super valuable and easy to see....I believe fitbit has a similar platform for seeing data etc