What's new

Flavored Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a question y'all. As a lady I didn't start on "flavored cigars," e.g., vanilla, cognac, cherry, etc. So, when it comes to ladies that want me to introduce them to cigars, I usually recommend Romeo & Julietta. I don't like the smell of the above referenced cigars b/c it tends to interfere with me enjoying my cigar...I am wrong?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Nah, you aren't wrong. Cigars are all about enjoyment, and if you don't like the infusions, then you are probably best not to recommend them to other folks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some people call them flavored, or infused Cigars. The brand Acid is one I think of that does a lot of flavored or infused Cigars. Young lady who one in a while comes to a local B & M loves Acids. I gave her an Oliva - Conneticutt to try, she like it, but sill is smoking Acids. She is sold on Acid, so if she is happy with her Acid's good for her.

Another guy gave her a Cuban I forget the name, but she really like it. But when I asked her to rate the (3) Cigars 0 - 10, Ten being best gave the Cuban she a 10, the Oliva only got an 8, and the Acid was a 20 we all smiled.:)

Honeslty there are many good NON infused or flavored Cigars that are on the mild side. They only way to find Cigars to your liking is like finding wine to your liking.

You got to be willing to try, experiment, and keep track of your likes & dislikes. Then buy more of your likes.(y)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Are you just asking for recommendations for beginning cigar smokers? Female or otherwise, I'd just say anything mild from a good brand. Fuente makes some good stuff. Olivia Connecticut is pretty smooth. Lots of threads on good beginner cigars. If they're cigarette smokers, might change the recommendation a bit.
Personally don't care for flavored cigars, but some do, or they wouldn't sell so many.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite is the Drew Estate Dirt. It has a good smell without the perfume smell of the Acids. Also it is a short cigar, good for a newbie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro