What's new

Florida native!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting from sunny south Florida!

I want to start by saying this site is great. I’ve been a long time viewer, staying in the smokey shadows just learning as much as I can. I’ve decided to pop my head in and introduce myself as I’ve recently been collecting more and more sticks and could probably use more general advise from y’all. My collection is small but growing, my smoking has increased, and I’m enjoying the information shared here.

A little about myself: born and raised in South Florida, I work in the marine insurance field, been fishing and camping my whole life, and finally, I’ll be marrying the sweetest damn thang I’ve ever seen in less than a month. She’s a dime plus 99. She’s perfect for me and I’m very excited for the big day as it’s arriving quickly. Ultimately, the wedding is what brought me here to your community. I’ve been searching for a special stick the last few months to enjoy after the drinking and dancing slow down. I average 3-4 stogies a month, I know those are rookie numbers, but I really enjoy it and I look forward to them during the week. I’ve been enjoying the following as of lately:
Alec Bradley Magic Toast
My father no 1
Liga Privada no 9
Perdomo lot 23
Perdomo Habano
Padrón series 3000

Hello again! I look forward to talking with y’all! Btw, call me Matt or Seebs.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure where you are in S Florida but the entire area has a wonderful cigar culture. If you're looking for a special cigar for the wedding will your groomsmen be smoking? Keep in mind that no matter how much spare time you think you have at the wedding, you won't have it so maybe something shorter and less expensive. Pull out the big guns for your friends and the strippers at the Bachelor Party! Lots of cigar lounges would love to host you. Welcome

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome from IN. If I get remarried I'll be smoking a nice davidoff. Classy clean white band seems about as wedding-esque as you can get. Congratulations by the way on said weeding.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I wanted to smoke and didn’t have any second of the day to do so! I waited until a day or so after and kicked back with my wife and enjoyed the cigar.

And where abouts in Florida? I have some family in the southwest, near Ft Myers. I try to get down there at least once a year.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Minnesota! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I married my perfect woman 42 years ago. Time flies when you’re having fun.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where you are in S Florida but the entire area has a wonderful cigar culture. If you're looking for a special cigar for the wedding will your groomsmen be smoking? Keep in mind that no matter how much spare time you think you have at the wedding, you won't have it so maybe something shorter and less expensive. Pull out the big guns for your friends and the strippers at the Bachelor Party! Lots of cigar lounges would love to host you. Welcome
I’m in the Ft Lauderdale area. I plan to give my groomsman cigars, my best man is the only one who will really enjoy it though. I’ve been visiting the local cigar lounges in my area with my best man in search of the right stick. We’re on the fence about having a cigar roller there at the wedding, hand rolling them for the guests, we are leaning towards just buying a handful of some nice but cheaper stogies so they don’t get wasted.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I wanted to smoke and didn’t have any second of the day to do so! I waited until a day or so after and kicked back with my wife and enjoyed the cigar.

And where abouts in Florida? I have some family in the southwest, near Ft Myers. I try to get down there at least once a year.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
I’m from Ft Lauderdale and my wife to be is from ft Myers, we found a nice place in Punta Gorda to say I do.