What's new

florida news mchooker

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
During a vice operation late Friday evening, a Florida detective was trolling for hookers when he pulled up to a 47-year-old suspect and “asked if she wanted a ride.” The woman accepted the offer, got in the undercover vehicle, and “engaged in a conversation about sex,” according to a police report.

The cop explained that he was looking “to F*ck,” and asked the woman “if she wanted to help me out with that.”

The woman, the detective reported, replied that the pair “could go have sexual intercourse if I bought her two double cheese burgers off the dollar menu at McDonald’s.” The cop added, “I agreed to the deal and purchased the hamburgers for $2.75.”

In addition to the cheeseburgers, the woman told the undercover that he could also give her a tip. In response, the cop handed over $60. The woman kept $40, took the McDonald’s grub, and directed the cop to a vacant Bradenton parking lot “to park in to complete the deal.”

At this point, Christine Baker was arrested by a takedown team. Booked on a misdemeanor prostitution charge, she is scheduled for a May 1 court appearance.

some real high level police work going on there, florida!!! glad all the important crime is under control....

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Should have asked for a Whopper...could of had it her way...

The first part of this story sounded like the setup to a joke...
"A preacher, a Priest, and a Rabbi walk into a bar.....

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Why did the officer pay $2.75 for two items off of the dollar menu? :dunno: