What's new

FN 5-Seven

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For Sale here I am not affiliated in any way with the seller, just thought that I would post this link over here as the price is a good one, and these guns are not very readily had here in CONUS....If I was working, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat..

Andrew

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Man I dont want these guns over here. Will punch through a lvl III ballistic vest in a hearbeat.

Seg..

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
segundo22 said:
Man I dont want these guns over here. Will punch through a lvl III ballistic vest in a hearbeat.

Seg..
I believe the only ammunition available to the civilian market is the hollow-point which is not capable of piercing body armor.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Oh man do I want one of these. Never thought they would make it here. I'm sure it's not, but what's the thing that looks like a silencer?

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You talking about the thing in the case? If so, that is the cleaning kit...As for the ammo available, you can get any flavor you like, you just may have to look outside the US, and for any style, you are going to pay quite a bit, as it is still considered an exotic round....

As for the penetration capabilities of this particular rocket, DAMN is all I have to say...

[qoute]While a 9 mm FMJ round will not penetrate modern body armor, the SS190 round will penetrate modern fragmentation vests and helmets at ranges up to 200 meters.

Any presently available soft body armor that allows reasonable mobility will be penetrated : military and other body armors, Kevlar® helmets and vests as well as the CRISAT protection (titanium/Kevlar®).[/quote]

Andrew