What's new

FNG here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I just got started on Cigars. This came about from an idea she had while on vacation a couple weeks ago to try a couple cigars. This has quickly expanded from two cigars to over 20 and we are constantly looking for good shops to visit. I have a feeling is going to get expensive.

If anyone has any recommendations for cigar shops in Kansas I would appreciate it.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @sapper1.

Whereabouts in Kansas are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
In the Manhattan area but regularly make to KC.
Outlaw cigar is your best bet then. I travel throughout the Midwest and that is one of the best out there!

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Sapper1. I used to fish the Tuttle Creek Dam Spillway for cats some time ago. Great area to live in!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Welcome to the party, man! I also agree with @Rupe; Outlaw is THE best cigar shop in the midwest. I drive up from NW Arkansas quarterly for some of their events.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Sapper1. I used to fish the Tuttle Creek Dam Spillway for cats some time ago. Great area to live in!
They are in the process of basically rebuilding the spillway so it has been shutdown to public access for some time now. But yes, it is a good place to fish.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Right now I would have to say the TABAK especial dulce. But we still have a large number that we haven't tried yet.
Now...im not gonna try and unduly influence you here by saying you need to try some Fuentes ASAP just because they are my favorites. But I'm not NOT gonna say that either. :D