What's new

For New Jersey Taco Bell Fans

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think you are right CVM. The mode of transmission for E. Coli is fecal/oral. Not only should the food be tested but some people carry the strain without having the disease. A yummy thought is....did someone forget to wash their hands? This is the reason I hate to eat at fast food joints. I actually watched a guy smoke outside of a taco bell, come back in, dipped his hands in some sort of chemical/nasty bucket of water wash the counters then without washing his hands started making my food. Suffice it to say I didn't eat it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
But, but, but we are talking about TACO BELL. An ICON!!!!! A fabulously profitable sub of PepsiCo who you know brings you quality beverages and KFC home of the fried animal chicken er thing. :rofl: :rofl:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There was a study done recently that determined that the water in fast food restaurants toilets was cleaner than the ice. Employees would use the toilet, but then flush it, washing away a good portion of the bacteria. They would then go back to work and touch the ice scoop without washing their hands. As there was no flushing of the ice, it was dirtier than the toilet water.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
There was a study done recently that determined that the water in fast food restaurants toilets was cleaner than the ice. Employees would use the toilet, but then flush it, washing away a good portion of the bacteria. They would then go back to work and touch the ice scoop without washing their hands. As there was no flushing of the ice, it was dirtier than the toilet water.
:eyequiver Thank you so much for that as I munch on my Wendy's salad. In training for VEGAS baby.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
But, but, but we are talking about TACO BELL. An ICON!!!!! A fabulously profitable sub of PepsiCo who you know brings you quality beverages and KFC home of the fried animal chicken er thing. :rofl: :rofl:
Shit, no wonder I can't get a freakin' diet coke at those places :closedmou

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yikes! That is 30 minutes from me! Glad I don't eat Taco Bell often, if I'm lucky twice a year!