What's new

For those thinking it's OK to store infused with non infused.....

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I've seen the question brought up a few times, and recently had an experience that put to rest any curiosity I may have had....
20180114_111500.jpg
A buddy of mine who no longer smokes, recently gave me a thompson mini tower he wasn't using anymore. It had been in his closet for somewhere between 3-6 years.

He topped off the humidifiers occasionally and kept about 60 sticks in there.
BUT he had one stupid little mini infused in there with them...
Haven't smoked any of the cigars (or any infused ever yet) but they all smell of it fairly significantly.
But the worst part is that it has absolutely permeated the wood.
My buddy had the humi open and when I opened the basement door I thought he had spilled patchouli down there.... :meh:
It's spent one afternoon open in the sun and has had baking soda in each tray for 2 weeks and so far no progress yet..
Gonna go for a few more sun cycles and another month with baking soda. If that doesn't help it will be relegated to storage and display for some of the rock, gem, and mineral collection..
So just don't do it, Tuppers are cheap, there's no reason to contaminate your other sticks or humi.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Patchouli? Isn't that the drugger in the movie about high school? I'm surprised one infused cigar had such an affect but I know when my wife was smoking Groovy Blues I had to store them in another room.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Patchouli? Isn't that the drugger in the movie about high school? I'm surprised one infused cigar had such an affect but I know when my wife was smoking Groovy Blues I had to store them in another room.
It's hippie perfume man! I thought you knew about that stuff.... ;)
One MINI infused.....