What's new

Found a nice B&M due to advice from a brother BOTL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another great benefit of finding this board is some of the advice and help you get from fellow BOTL's!

Got a great heads up on a B&M about 4 miles from where I live. Visited today and the owner was super helpful in picking out some good sticks. I got some Padron's, A. Fuente's, Oliva's and a La Aroma De Cuba, plus a Nub. Got some high end and some everyday price point sticks.

I look forward to giving them a try.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I probably buy 90% of my sticks online these days.. (cheaper.. and typically easier to find what I like..)...

but I still love going into my favorite B&M here in town once every couple of weeks.. and I typically seek out recommended B&Ms when I travel... always try to buy something while I am there, help keep them in business, etc.. and just enjoy sitting around and BS'ing with everyone..

Glad someone helped you find a shop that you like..

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Never hurts to support local small business. Good sticks you have there brotha! Enjoy them and let us know your thoughts!

-Chrisso

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Another great benefit of finding this board is some of the advice and help you get from fellow BOTL's!

Got a great heads up on a B&M about 4 miles from where I live. Visited today and the owner was super helpful in picking out some good sticks. I got some Padron's, A. Fuente's, Oliva's and a La Aroma De Cuba, plus a Nub. Got some high end and some everyday price point sticks.

I look forward to giving them a try.
You can kiss those online samplers goodbye after this visit.
Welcome to the slippery slope!