mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have two Mule Kicks left in my .
I say again...

How much do you want for them??????

I'll trade you Rev for 2 Mulies!!!

He ain't much to look at... But he makes excellent apple pie.. and is fun to smoke with...

We got a deal??????

:grin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Haha.... While I like rev, and I am sure I would enjoy his company, his apple pie is useless to me and I get the impression he may be expensive to feed.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jon - Great video! Thx for the explanation and for making great cigars. I love 'em all! Wife loves her Crowned Heads T-shirt (Fbook win).

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive never had a Crowned Heads cigar, but I think im gonna go pick some up now. Starting with a Four Kicks.
Britt, I just saw on twitter that its #FourKicksFriday

I can see a future in this, I mean #FuenteFriday sounds nice and all....but I'm on my way to the B&M soon as I leave work to grab some Crowned Heads.

BTW Jon,

Loving the Rock and Roll / Nashville backstory.

Huge Kings of Leon fan. First time I heard of Four Kicks cigars, I assumed it was coincidental with the name. Very awesome that it actually is inspired by the band.

Not sure if you are still following this thread but if you read this, do you know if any of the Followill's know about this?

I've never heard of them smoking cigars, but I'm sure they appreciate it considering their well-known love for good wine/food, etc.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ive never had a Crowned Heads cigar, but I think im gonna go pick some up now. Starting with a Four Kicks.
Britt, I just saw on twitter that its #FourKicksFriday

I can see a future in this, I mean #FuenteFriday sounds nice and all....but I'm on my way to the B&M soon as I leave work to grab some Crowned Heads.

BTW Jon,

Loving the Rock and Roll / Nashville backstory.

Huge Kings of Leon fan. First time I heard of Four Kicks cigars, I assumed it was coincidental with the name. Very awesome that it actually is inspired by the band.

Not sure if you are still following this thread but if you read this, do you know if any of the Followill's know about this?

I've never heard of them smoking cigars, but I'm sure they appreciate it considering their well-known love for good wine/food, etc.
Haha. Damn too bad I slept the day away. I like the sound of that!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks For the great video Jon!

As you may know, Crowned Heads has a special place in my heart. I also happen to be a huge trivia nut so all of the little details and backstories that you provide are like crack for the pleasure centers in my brain.

Keep up the great work and keep rolling out those awesome cigars!!!

Rupe