What's new

Free credit card knife

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
It isn't a bad idea for your wife if you can't get her to carry a real knife in her purse. I always have a knife of me so I wouldn't want a cheap knife in my wallet as I try very hard to keep it as thin as possible. If I didn't carry a knife already I might buy order one of these

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
OMG the advertizer's name is "Myke Hawke" Say that shit out loud. LMAO Almost as bad as a girl I went to HS with - Maric Hunt.
Myke is legit... Former Army Special Forces Medic.. And former Special Forces Officer (was commissioned after being enlisted for a while...)... Fully vetted...

"Hawke" is his "Hollywood" name.. He has done several TV shows in the US and the UK.. Mostly reality stuff... Survival, guns, etc... It is not the name he was born with or went by when he was in the army...

Google him.. You've probably seen a couple of his shows and don't realize it...

FWIW I know Myke personally... Did some business with him for a short while in 2007... And we know a lot of the same people... Ran in some of the same circles.. Etc...

He is certainly eccentric.. (He'd admit to that himself I am sure)...

But he is the real deal... Knows his shit.. And is legit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ya I've seen his tv shows that's honestly why I pulled the the trigger in this. It showed up a couple days ago. It's a little flimsy but the edge is sharp and it's actually pretty neat.