What's new

Free tin of Maple Street tobacco in the mail

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Got a tin of this in the mail today. I didn't order it and I thought somebody bombed me until I looked it up and it has happened to others also. Tried a bowl on the way to work and it wasn't bad at all. Burned pretty cool and actually burned better for me than others have in the past. Anyone else ever get this for free in the mail and/or tried it?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
nno, but I love free stuff. Marlborro hooks me a few times a year, ash tray, race tickets, cd's lighters, all kinds of stuff, love it.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Never! Upon further investigation, I found out it is distributed by Altadis :argh: so I probably won't buy any more, but I may have signed up for a freebie list or something.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If yu figure out excactly what or were you signed up that had this as the result. Let us know. Lol.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I got the same thing in the mail around Feb. of this year. I remember signing up for a mailing list, but I can't remember where. I ended up giving it away to someone in my wife's family who actually smokes a pipe. He said he enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Marlboro always has promotions, contest etc. A co-worker won a trip to their ranch, she entered nothing was just on their mailing list. Fuirther research showed she actually did a promotion on their website you get automatically entered into the trip each year, they host 10 people I think it is, you get 1 week at the ranch, all sorts of thigs to do there and $10k cash to spend as you wish. She had stopped smoking but becuase she didn't want to look stupid she smoked while there, hasn't stopped since...lol

BTW if you want sample just google free sample (name of tobacco)

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got a tin of this in the mail today. I didn't order it and I thought somebody bombed me until I looked it up and it has happened to others also. Tried a bowl on the way to work and it wasn't bad at all. Burned pretty cool and actually burned better for me than others have in the past. Anyone else ever get this for free in the mail and/or tried it?

It's not my favorite but I have a two ounce package of the stuff I was given and it's a nice, mild blend. I'll smoke it when I just want something relaxing with more pronounced and obvious flavors since I'm still relatively new to pipe smoking.

:gangfire: