What's new

Free Willie !

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The One Who Must Be Obeyed, a.k.a. Bearswatter, has laid down the law: Willie's Cigars must go! She hates and abhors the stench of them. ... and, no, I'm not allowed to gift them to the guy across the street, either, cause smoke may drift across to our house. So, anyone who wants to take them off my hands, first PM with an addy gets them.

I think they are tasty enough. She just can't stand the odor.

I have re-wrapped most of them, so that the blowup skin is not a prob.

Addy me, you gottem.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We have a taker. First address is in Quebec. Let's see what the do-gooders at the border have to say. I'll have to hunt up a small box, cause I don't think a priority box will go there.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We have a taker. First address is in Quebec. Let's see what the do-gooders at the border have to say. I'll have to hunt up a small box, cause I don't think a priority box will go there.

Thanks
I recently sent a pretty larged sized flat rate box to a friend in the great white north. On the customs label list the contents as "hobby supplies". A good idea is to have them in a smaller box that is wrapped in gift wrap inside the shipping box as the customs crew has the authority to open packages to check contents but they tend not to tear into "presents". I will say the shipping cost on a medium flat rate was less than pleasant, but a small flat rate would be much more reasonable

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I recently sent a pretty larged sized flat rate box to a friend in the great white north. On the customs label list the contents as "hobby supplies". A good idea is to have them in a smaller box that is wrapped in gift wrap inside the shipping box as the customs crew has the authority to open packages to check contents but they tend not to tear into "presents". I will say the shipping cost on a medium flat rate was less than pleasant, but a small flat rate would be much more reasonable
Smahrt thimkin.
Now all I gotta do is look for a box in a box and gifte wrappe.

Sounds like a job for the better half.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The apparently stoned Union half-wit at the post office counter told me just now it'll take two weeks to get there. I could ride Sopowa to Livonia, rent a canoe in Rochester, paddle across the lake and hand deliver in less time.