What's new

Friends of NRA Gun of the Year!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Greetings brothers. I recently started volunteering for my local Friends of the NRA chapter. This entails selling raffle tickets for our 2016 Gun of the Year: a new Montana Rifle Company American Legend Limited Edition .300 Win Mag, with special NRA serial numbers.

1 ticket is $5.00; 3 tickets for $10.00 and 7 tickets for $20.

If you’re interested in assisting this great 2nd Amendment cause, start a conversation with me and I’ll give you my e-mail address for Pal Pay. I’ll send your tickets out well in advance of our April 9th banquet and drawing.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Jason

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I work with a fella that hunts deer with a .300 Win Mag here in NC. I don't even think it's 100 yards across the field he hunts and our deer are for the most part small. Not that the 2A has anything to do with hunting but it makes me chuckle.
shuffles off to admire his Fudd Status pre cross bolt safety 336...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
GREAT rifle... possibly the finest weapon Marlin has ever produced...

I dont have a need for another magnum caliber "deer" rifle in the hunting collection..

but I have been eyeballing Montana Rifle Company's "Dangerous Game" line for a while.. they make an incredible rifle for a seriously reasonable price point.. they are on my short list of companies to obtain something from..

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
The Montana Rifle Company .300 win mag drawing was last night. While none of you guys won ( @redneck_toy , @JG358 and @Prine ), there was a very nice footnote to the raffle. The winner was a real old timer. Very dedicated to the NRA cause, he donated the prize back to our live auction. It sold for $1100, 100% of which goes to desperately needed NRA programs in Western NY (let's face it: I live in gun owner's hell! (n) )

I can't thank you guys enough for participating in this great cause! (y)