What's new

From Oregon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming over from another [larger] forum, hoping this one is better. From what I've seen it is. I've seen a couple members here who "look" familiar.

I've been in this hobby for a couple of years so I'm not a total newb. Have a counter-top humidor that can hold a couple hundred sticks with a CO3 humidifier and Govee monitoring for RH% & temp.

I've made a couple posts but am unable to edit them except for their title -- which is totally unhelpful and as a previous forum owner & admin I find the logic baffling. I can't find anything about post count levels and what is allowed so what is the number of posts needed in order to edit one's own post?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And you don't see the shadow like "edit" button to the right of "report" after you send your post? You can do a preview and edit I assume before posting?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you don't see the shadow like "edit" button to the right of "report" after you send your post? You can do a preview and edit I assume before posting?
OMG! Hello, I'm an Idiot :facepalm: I was focused on the ellipsis drop-down in the upper right corner that I didn't even see the dimmed "Edit".