What's new

From Sweden with smoke!

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello BoTL!

Registering to this forum has been long overdue and finally I have come to my senses :D

I am born and raised in the south of Sweden but currently attending the police academy quite a long way from home. Whenever I miss my main humidor (which is alarmingly often) I usually check in on this forum and I thought: why not register and engage in discussions and learn a thing or two. Living in Sweden I would have to say my main hobby is trying to keep the RH in my humidor where I want it...

As I am still exploring my palate I tend to vary in my cigarselection from one occasion to the other. Although I haven't found my one and only truly favorite stick I lean more toward Cubans. I wouldn't consider my collection to be over-the-top but a few good contacts have given me the opportunity to try out and collect some special sticks. If I one day get the privilege to access the market place I would love to share the collection with fellow BoTL and explore cigars from all over :cigar:

In my spare time I like to travel, when the bank account allows, and I actually have family in California whom I visit in the summers. Other than that I enjoy working out, watching soccer or basketball and soon hopefully catch bad guys :sneaky:

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the forum!!! You're a Swede???? My heritage is Swedish bro! Welcome, fellow blonde hair blue eyed brother! Always nice to see a full blooded Anglo. This is a great forum with a ton of knowledgeable people!!!