What's new

Fuente Flor a Fina 858

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I am not well versed on reviews so please bear with me.

This is a 6X47 beauty of a Dominican cigar from the Auturo Fuente family.
Long and dark and Oh so smooth to the touch.
Just one that says I am a quality smoke and you are going to be happy
you met me. While I have had dozens of Fuente products , this would be my first 858.

Like I said the wrapper was very smooth to the touch and felt firm but not real stiff. It was clipped with my double blade cutter perfectly and had a smooth and strong spicy draw that was very pleasing.

With all the prep work done it was time to set it on fire.
Very easy to light, It lit very smooth but did not go uneven or try to go up too far too soon. After the first spicy puff it was lit all the way around its 47 ring gauge body just perfectly.

Thru out the whole hour it burned straight and true with a perfect burn and a great thick dense dark ash that held as long I wanted it to.'

The first part provided me with a great aroma and tons of smoke, This is something I like in a cigar. It was a great tasting wrapper that tasted great even before it was lit. After it was lit this cigar became a memorable event even though I was just standing outside at work spraying off the parking lot around the front door.

It was a warm day, at least warm for January and made this chore that I had to do bearable if not even enjoyable.
My only problem was I did not get to nub it all the way because a customer come in and I had to put that last inch and a half.

I guess the moral of the story is While a lot of the Fuente legacy is centered around the Opus and Hemmingway, this is one that should not be overlooked.