What's new

Fuente or Padron

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Was curious of everyone’s thoughts on this, If they had a preference one way or another.

Both are stellar brands, have deep lines of “ultra-premiums” as NC.

I have favorites on both sides, but I still prefer Padron as a whole.

EDIT: I got to thinking, this is probably the reason I really like Oliva as well.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Was curious of everyone’s thoughts on this, If they had a preference one way or another.

Both are stellar brands, have deep lines of “ultra-premiums” as NC.

EDIT: I got to thinking, this is probably the reason I really like Oliva as well.
I mean, it depends on the day, my mood, what I ate recently, etc. For example:
  • If I am at the movie theatre and I finish my large tub of popcorn before the movie even starts (as usual), I'm depressed and need a pick me up. So, I'd smoke a Padrón as soon as possible.
  • When I realize that (and I'm not a serial killer) some of my most treasured friends are in my pantry, I'm emotional and need a pick me up. So, I'd smoke a Fuente as soon as possible.
It all depends.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
  • If I am at the movie theatre and I finish my large tub of popcorn before the movie even starts (as usual), I'm depressed and need a pick me up. So, I'd smoke a Padrón as soon as possible.
  • When I realize that (and I'm not a serial killer) some of my most treasured friends are in my pantry, I'm emotional and need a pick me up. So, I'd smoke a Fuente as soon as possible.
It all depends.
I enjoy both, I just find myself favoring the Nicaraguan profile over the DR.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I honestly haven't smoked enough of either to formulate that sort of opinion. Padron does fall under the profile that I prefer though, so there is that. Guess I need to get some trades going since that whole Buying Freeze thing is there and stuff.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
It all depends.
What out when it's a Redbox sort of night? Is that when you reach out to Davidoff for their special touch?

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It all depends.
I’ve never heard of shame smoking before. Sounds pretty sad. Cheer up, buckaroo!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ve never had any of the higher end padrons and I’ve only had a few high end Fuentes so I can’t really judge that part of the spectrum but as far as the cheaper stuff goes I’m going to have to lean towards fuente.