What's new

Funny Dentist story

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the not so funny portion. Dentist, bad infection, double root canal and multiple trips. I think the dentist smiled with each OUCH! (just kidding she was nice).

This visit was my 3rd of the 4th.

I was getting impressions, just sitting bored for 10 minutes or so. I think the best thing to do is bring up Cigar Afficianado online and peruse the new issue.

The dentist comes back and I didn't notice. Looks over my shoulder and says "Hey you like cigars. So does my husband." in a happy voice.

I thought cool. Nothing like running into another cigar person or the spouse of a cigar guy that doesn't mind.

She said "It's what guys do." Again, cool. She seemed knowledgable, CCs when they were out of the country and like if the draw was too easy.

She tells me about a couple B&M her husband likes. And where he shops and she got his cigar presents. A friend of theirs opened a place not too long ago a few miles from here.

She did the dentist work. A couple more OUCH!s. And reminded me cigars would stain the temporaries. Ok, but they are only temporary. The permanent ones will do fine.

I just thought it was a neat story. And a nice dentist.

When I go back for the final round, I need to remember to bring a thank you, at least for her husband.