What's new

GA oct 1-4th

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hey guys its looks like I am going to be in GA from october 1-4 for sales training.
any one want to meet up for a smoke?
let me know and we can work something out.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
nice where my parents live....

There is a no smoking ordinance in Gwinnett county which means that you will have to travel about 15 miles south of there to enjoy a smoke...

As it gets closer we can talk details and everything..

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place
Address: 1775 Pleasant Hill Road
City: Duluth
Zip of Postal Code:
Province or State: GA
this is where I am staying at.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Know exactly where that is.. I grew up close to there.....

Right near Gwinnett Place Mall.... and with close access to the interstate to travel to the city limits, and enjoy a cigar...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Nowhere to smoke... you are about 5-10 miles away from being out of Gwinnett county which has a smoking ban... I am sure we will be able to find a time to get a smoke and a beer, I can come pick you up... it is only about 10 min away from me..

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I may be able to come by depending on what night you guys are hooking up.

I have a CPCU class on Tuesdays, so that's out for me, but keep me posted!

Sometime around then Rocky Patel is going to be at the B&M that's next door to where I work...not sure what day it is though. It's also in Duluth, but several exits north of Pleasant Hill Rd. Traffic on PHR truly sux...I used to work in the Gwinnett Commerce Center, which is right across the street from the hotel where you'll be staying and on Fridays it would take me almost 15 minutes to get to I85, which is all of 1 block away. Thankfully they moved our office farther out in the 'burbs.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Nice... you enjoy your CPCU classes, I enjoyed the conference last year... Damn it was boring...

but I need to get my schedule b4 i can talk days..

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Nice... you enjoy your CPCU classes, I enjoyed the conference last year... Damn it was boring...
Boring? And this is your chosen career? :scratchhe

Just messin' with you...it is boring as shit, no doubt.

I got my SCLA designation this year and was going to the San Francisco conference, but then my company offered cash instead for those who wanted a choice...no brainer there, I took the cash before they could change their minds.

Figured I might as well start on the CPCU while I'm still in the studying mode...tomorrow night's the first class.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
No the CPCU conference was enjoyable... really my dad actually led a class room lecture, so I enjoyed it...

Just the Property and Casualty side is not that interesting to me...

and the CPCU classes should not be that bad, with my degrees I am able to sit for what the first 2 or 3 portions of the class...