What's new

Get your Acids and menthol cigs while you can!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lots of stuff running around in the news about flavored cigars and menthol cigarettes' being banned. I know we've been this way before but this legislation is targeted to young person "gateway" smokes. I think it will go further then previous attempts and we might see it actually passed.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Yep, I've been watching it too. Won't effect my personal stash much, but my smoking buddy only smokes Tatianas. Have to grab him a few soon.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I wonder if they realize that a lot of these "mass produced" flavored cigars aren't being smoked. Most gas station cigars are used for rolling blunts.

Seems like a waste of regulatory energy.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I thought that i would kick off a string of "OK, I admit it, I tried flavored sticks too" posts on here by being brave enough to admit my purchase. Looks like I'm the only one! :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep, the smell alone reminds me of an Easter Day Parade. I did have a DE Larutan, and KFC but I'm not sure they qualify as artificially flavored?

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do keep supply of Acid's around ,It was my first cigar and every now and then I just have to have one :cool: also use them for new smokers and occasional I get requests for one from guest's
@Texican your not the only one
Yes kept in a separate humidor

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I see lawsuits from big tobacco. ‍

Menthol cigarettes are a big portion of the market.

I don't smoke them, but it seems like a big overreach.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
In the spirit of following up on my earlier reply, I believe Sinatra said it best when he sang "Regrets...I have a few".

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They came for the flavored cigarettes (except menthol), then the flavored shisha, then all flavored tobacco (smokable at least) and vapes. What will be next: flavored alcohol perhaps or coffee or even soft drinks? Eventually all desserts and red meats may be banished from our country. ACK!