What's new

getting into it

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I have smoked pipes a while ago but never really got into it. Have been smoking cigars recently and was a bit active on the cigar side of the site (still smoking cigars but pipe tobacco seems cheaper and I am a bit strapped for cash right now), and just pulled out my pipes that have been sitting a while. Interested in non-aromatic flake, any suggestions? There is just so many out there I have no idea where to start!
-Dan-

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Package arrived today. Thanks so much, was way more than I expected. The Dunhill Flake is actually on my list to get so that's great, excited to try them all. What would be the best way to store it all? Just in like mason jars? Oh the cigars are a nice add too, can't wait to try those. 20170602_211722.jpgI truly appreciate it

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Awesome beating! And yes, jar the baccy blends separately from each other.

Or one day you can play around with them and mix a few together for a "frankenblend" and see what you come up with also.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
glad you are enjoying them. in my limited experience people really enjoy the dunhill stuff. you tried either one of them pipes i tried to send a short smoke and long smoke so you would have one for winter.