What's new

Gift from my new favorite people.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I received an order from an overseas vendor that was new to me a week or so ago and was content with the manor in which they were packaged as well as price and ship time. Nothing spectacular... just fine. And then today another package shows up with the usual foreign labels and stamps that really gets my mind working. Oh god was I that drunk when I placed that last order!? The wife is going to be PISSED. And then I realized this package was way too small to contain cigars.. inside I found a card that said happy holidays and this cigar stand with built in punch. A simple gift to a new customer. While I’m sure something like this could be purchased for 5$ or so, this simple unexpected gesture just earned that vendor a lifelong customer.A192ACAB-D8A5-4FB9-AD05-50469CF1B9DB.jpeg

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
My favorite ball cap is the one that was the gift about 5 or 6 years ago.
The folding cigar rest was cool, the Cohiba pen quit writing very quickly.
I still have a couple of the two finger cigar cases that were sent out.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My favorite ball cap is the one that was the gift about 5 or 6 years ago.
The folding cigar rest was cool, the Cohiba pen quit writing very quickly.
I still have a couple of the two finger cigar cases that were sent out.
I really liked the small two finger case when I first got it. It was the perfect size for small rg cigars, and fit just right in an inside coat pocket. Then one time I left it overnight in my golf bag with a cigar in it. I pulled the cigar out the next day, and it smelled and tasted terrible. For the first time, I smelled the inside of the case, and it smelled like a Goodyear tire. I haven’t used it since.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I loved that folding cigar stand. That was the best.

The Cohiba ashtray was the most useless. The cup at the end couldn’t even hold one cigar’s worth of ash!

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
what ?
this is disturbing news, I am sure, to all of us.
Could you be so bli........

...Oh..........

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The 3 jet cohiba branded lighter he sent out a few years ago is still going strong and the caps were great. It’s a great gesture and keeps me going back. If you email him he will send out his list of box codes for you to choose from.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow, if this is the vendor i am thinking of, i havnt gotten crap since i started ordering. And i spent 5 grand with him easy last year and a half. Cry
@Lok17 Sometimes they arrive late. One year I didn’t get mine until January. And then I received a second one a week or two later. That was the year of the leather two cigar holder. Once I got the initial smell out they were great.
Hang in there, you may still get your gift.