What's new

"Gimme something that has a likeness to the Liga Provida Undercrown

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Got any suggestions as to what I might try? :scratchheI really enjoyed the spiciness and fruitiness of the Undercrown.

owensaz

Pallabra. (Word.)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hate to come off as a "fan boy" but there really is nothing like Liga except for Liga itself.. Or try to get your hands on some BOTL 2012 sticks.

Not trying to be a nay sayer but its just they are what they are...

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hate to come off as a "fan boy" but there really is nothing like Liga except for Liga itself.. Or try to get your hands on some BOTL 2012 sticks.

Just realized I follow you on twitter...@Makakilocigars here!!!

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

I would say this goes for every premium cigar. You are never going to find one that is a good alternative to another. What you will find is maybe a body (Light, Med, Full) preference, or flavor profile that comes from a certain country or mix of tobacco strains from multiple countries.

owensaz

Pallabra. (Word.)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Just realized I follow you on twitter...@Makakilocigars here!!!
I'm soo outta wack on Twitter I've gotten away from the important stuff "cigars n booze" I mainly poke fun at ppl for having opinions contrary to mine lol

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm a big Liga guy and I enjoyed the Ramon Bueso Genesis and the PDR 1878 Oscuro. Neither is at all like a Liga, but they're in the same wheelhouse, if that makes sense.