What's new

Ginger from TN

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello hello just joined about a week ago finally getting time to do a intro.
Devin from Knoxville, TN
Smoking for a little over ten years now. I smoke all over the place brand wise mainly in the boutique realm, med-full but can enjoy all kinds of cigars for what they are. I'm 29 years old married no kids ATM. I've been working at a cigar shop for the past seven years and my cigar knowledge has exploded since that time. In my spare time I enjoy gaming, Xbox one mostly. I am also currently working on an epic ginger beard! If there is anything else you wanna know just ask! Happy smoking!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Welcome!

Which shop are you at?

Im in Silo and Smokeys frequently.. and occasionally hit Old City (whenever Im downtown and get a chance)..

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome from the Phoenix 'burbs! One can't make comments about epic beards here and not provide photographic evidence... Mine was getting pretty big but a wedding and job interview caused a few major trims. Luckily it grows back pretty quick.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from the Phoenix 'burbs! One can't make comments about epic beards here and not provide photographic evidence... Mine was getting pretty big but a wedding and job interview caused a few major trims. Luckily it grows back pretty quick.
You can see kinda in profile pick but cut it and growing back I think it's bigger now

Attachments