What's new

Give me a break

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Sometimes I wish there was a stupid pill the government would issue to people to stop them from reproducing.

P.S. Could you please change your post to a more pleasant color.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think in fairness to all of the other colors we should not single out one as being negative. So in the future, I propose that all posts to this forum use as many colors as possible to not give one a preference over any others.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
And you wonder why the world is getting so f___ed up! We are raising a bunch of candy ass kids that are only going to be concerned about feelings and political correctness! We are getting closer to the NO GRADES period so we don't offend the underacheivers. Got to make sure everyone is the same just like NOT keeping score in little league or kids soccer!!!!!!!!!! What a crock!

Man, I need a cigar to calm down now!

PS. I am mad that Democrats are blue states and Republicans are red states. This is probably why Democrats resent Republicans....now we can solve all the countries problems...change the red states to purple and we will all get along!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, don't get my wife, a teacher, started on "no child left behind." I don't know of many teachers (and by teachers I mean those that are really teaching) who think this idea is a good one. What ends up being accomplished is everyone goes towards mediocrity.

I think it's admirable that everyone is given an equal chance to succeed. Where I think many of the liberal crotch pheasants (thank you Stewie) miss the boat is that everyone should also be given an equal chance to fail. I don't know about you all, but I've learned more in my 36 years by failing than I have by winning.

I can see it now....civilization won't go out in an impressive bang. Oh no. It will go out in a phhhhbbbbbbbttttttttt and no one will even notice.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Just one more reason why US students are dead last in most school subjects among the world's industrialized nations.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
tedski said:
Just one more reason why US students are dead last in most school subjects among the world's industrialized nations.
Yeah, instead of worrying about how many or extensive the marks are, they're worried about the color of the marks. Good grief! Perhaps a shift in focus for these parents is in order.