What's new

GO LIONS!!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Soon to be added (Screwed the Lions, now let’s make it a rule) Rule: Allow reviews on DPI penalties, and other no-flag BS.

We (Lions) already have the Calvin Johnson Rule (process of the catch), the Jim Schwartz Rule (throwing challenge flag on unchallengeable plays).

GO LIONS....2015.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Soon to be added (Screwed the Lions, now let’s make it a rule) Rule: Allow reviews on DPI penalties, and other no-flag BS.

We (Lions) already have the Calvin Johnson Rule (process of the catch), the Jim Schwartz Rule (throwing challenge flag on unchallengeable plays).

GO LIONS....2015.
Trendsetters even got the president on tv talking about it.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
That picked up flag was pretty hard to understand, I admit.
What was even harder to understand is that 4th and 1 call several minutes later....

You're in the playoffs, Lions. It's win or go home. You've got 4th and 1, and the best offensive plan you can think of is hoping that your opponent makes a mistake?? Dude, this is not high school football....Sure the hard count is sometimes a good maneuver, but in the playoffs? I'm sorry, but that's just horrible coaching.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
That picked up flag was pretty hard to understand, I admit.
What was even harder to understand is that 4th and 1 call several minutes later....

You're in the playoffs, Lions. It's win or go home. You've got 4th and 1, and the best offensive plan you can think of is hoping that your opponent makes a mistake?? Dude, this is not high school football....Sure the hard count is sometimes a good maneuver, but in the playoffs? I'm sorry, but that's just horrible coaching.
Lions have to maintain their losing tradition with class