What's new

Go to cigar were it not for 2 reasons, availability and/or price?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Jadawin's excellent post about the cigars that call our name when we go to the humi or B&M made we wonder about the sticks we wish were easier to get. It does NOT have to be about price. It could be availability, accessibility, and yes, even price. Petit Edmundos aren't expensive, per se, but accessibility is an issue.

One can't live on BHK 52s, Padron Annies, and or, OpusX. I enjoy cigars when I go from one flavor profile and brand back to another or discover something new.

Availability: Viaje. B&M is not a dealer and limited releases seem to sell out just before I am able to call.

Price: God of Fire. Got one in a Christmas exchange with a brother from my B&M and was truly impressed with the uniqueness of this cigar.

Looking forward to hear what others have to say, especiallyabout cigars that fly under the radar!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
It sure would nice to try and live on BHK 52/54/56. Those would be up just cause I am still waiting to smoke one. Another would be Padron 44/45. While I can find them, the price keeps me away. Some others would be Opus, they seem hard to find here in the Dallas area. Sure you can find some tins, couple of sticks here and there but never any boxes. Of course the box price would keep me away :)

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
La Aurora Cien Anos. I wish this was still a current production stick. It has always amazed me. My all time favorite.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yeah for me it would be Partagas lonsdales from 1973, one they taste amazing and that's why I'd smoke'em all day long. Problem is that this is my birth year and they don't make'em anymore so I guess I screwed.

Centro33

Smoke. Quaff. Sleep.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Availability: Bolivar Royal Corona & AF 8-5-8 Sun Grown

Price: If I could afford them, I'd live on La Vérités & La Palina Little Bills.

Someone scold me if this is improper, but we're currently having a God of Fire fire sale & we'd happily ship. @ us for more info. (I'm trying to help a brother out, not solicit.)

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I have a couple that I would be able to choose from;

Tat Black cg (OR)
Tat East or West
Padron 45th M
Illusione eccj

Im sure I could think of a couple other.