What's new

GoBison or GoCapitals

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Alright we need some answers! Yesterday I received the ultimate pipe and pipe accessory bomb yesterday! Now the box says it is from @GoBison but he claims it’s the work of @GoCapitals ! Now if it is @GoCapitals he had some help. Lee it looks like you’ve got some splainin to do!!!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@akpreacherplayz nice come back. I really do appreciate it. Wasn’t necessary but I appreciate it. Having a hard time letting that illusione get acclimated after the ride.

Thanks @GoBison for setting this whole thing up. It’s been fun.

Hopefully preacher got some pipes he’ll enjoy. And you can bet your sweet ass both of you have sent me sticks I’ll enjoy. I think my probation period is about up and I look forward to trades, passes, and splitting some boxes with all the wonderful BOTL brothers
8A031A2A-CD26-4F76-918F-31D1E4A2E657.jpeg

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
@akpreacherplayz nice come back. I really do appreciate it. Wasn’t necessary but I appreciate it. Having a hard time letting that illusione get acclimated after the ride.

Thanks @GoBison for setting this whole thing up. It’s been fun.

Hopefully preacher got some pipes he’ll enjoy. And you can bet your sweet ass both of you have sent me sticks I’ll enjoy. I think my probation period is about up and I look forward to trades, passes, and splitting some boxes with all the wonderful BOTL brothers
View attachment 115406
Nice set of sticks there Lee! @GoCapitals! Hell of a return there Preach! @akpreacherplayz