What's new

GOD of FIRE 2005 Carlito

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow!!!! Why did I wait so long to let this monster loose. What a wonderful cigar! I have to say this is the smoothest cigar I have smoked to date. Hands DOWN!!! It started out a bit strong, after less than a half inch mellowed right out like right now. Kinda of a nutty tone. Went great with my rootbeer. It also had a great draw. Tight lines long ashes, only had to correct the burn once as seen in my photo. Great aroma. The only down side is they are a bit spendy. I will be smoking the rest of what I have in that 10 pak.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Awesome review man! Always wanted to know what people thought of these, as there are few reviews out there for them. So expensive though! What top shelf premium isn't though? Glad you enjoyed them, but don't hold back...you have enough boxes in that walk in of yours to smoke a 10 pak and then some!!!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yeah. Lookin at that walk in I assumed this was your regular. Had to go try one myself. Great review.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I was hoping to rest the one I traded for several years Timothy. Now I am not sure if should go into the rotation. Nice review. I was thinking of waiting to see how they age, at least 4-5 years.

I hope that band came off soon or was it the glue that made it mellow?

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Great Review Prometheus!! I have 3 sitting so nicely in one of the coolidors, grinning at me every time I go in. I believe that now's the time, the time is now! Thanks.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
awesome review!!! I like the carlito blend better than don carlos. Carlitos is a bit sweeter and some other unique flavor that I can't put my finger on!!!!!! Only problem is that I only have one of each left. The questions is, when do I smoke them?????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been out of the loop for a while..... no, no, not in jail :smokingco , but now I'm back. Great review! I bought 2 Carlito and 2 Don Carlos the other week here in Europe and they were expensive! But I just had to buy them. Is it possible to buy them in the US which I guess would be cheeper than here?