What's new

God of Fire Don Carlos Robustos

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anyone know where to purchase these guys? I've been wanting to try them but I can't seem to find anywhere online to pick em up. Not that I could afford more than a couple anyway but just the same I'd like the opportunity. :)

If this is a stupid question I apologize in advance.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've found where I can buy them direct but the smallest amount you can buy is a full box. I suppose I could buy the sampler box but that really isn't my objective? Do people sell these as singles?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You can find them online, Cigar.com carries them as singles. I have been looking for them and the Forbidden X as well. Look at my thread titled in search for under trading room. If you guys come across anyone who has access to them keep me posted. I'll buy a couple just to try them.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Goin to the B&M that will have them if anybody has them on Thursday. I'll pick up a couple if they're there as I'm sure I can unload them here. Is $25-$28/stick an ok price? The 40% of MSRP cigar tax here is killer.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I could tell you where to get the GOF by Carlito, but not Don Carlos. If you're interested, PM me.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Alright guys.
Jackschwartz.com has Carlos singles for $22.
I can pick up a box of the Carlos 2005 Robustos for about $250. I'm gonna plan on doing that later this week if it's cool and do *sigh* another box split, lol. Everybody let me know if $27+shipping is cool!
Thanks,

TYLER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That'd be 10 total and at 2 a piece we're looking at 50 bucks per head for five folks. I'm in if we decide to do this. If everyone backs out I may just buy a box myself when the wife isn't looking. My daughter doesn't really need to go to college. She's pretty! j/k :)

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Alright, well I'll get a box, and it'll be $26/stick plus shipping.
I'll start a new thread in the GB section, and I'll automatically reserve two sticks each for mwilson, Donk, and myself.
Eric, if you want some, post here or in another thread.
Thanks guys!

TYLER