What's new

Going to be in Seattle

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
You want to go to either LIT or Smokey Joes. I live a couple exits from LIT but have been to Smokey Joes more in 30 days than I have LIT since it opened.
I'd be willing to meet up for a smoke and a beverage. I'll PM you my info.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I live like ten minutes from Smokey Joes, and I'd love to, but this weekend is going to be nuts. Ironically I will be fairly close to LIT for a wedding at one point... sorry guys! I know AlohaStyle and Nickthepyro are usually down... they have slightly less insane lives than I do :D

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I normally would love to as well, but I got a lot of family plans going on this weekend and not sure of timing etc... What day and time you thinking? I'm close to Smokey Joe's which is south by Tacoma. And as Derek says my schedule is a bit easier than his, but I still have 2 little kids, not a bus load like he has. :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry it took me a couple to respond and thanks, Z, for update. And, yes looking at Nov 3/4, Pm if that works for any of my Brothers. I have Z's info and I will PM Aloha and Ninja all o' my info... if any can make it, that'd be cool.

Appreciate it, fellas!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If you're talking next week, Monday is the 3rd and Tuesday is the 4th. And timing just isn't good for me, sorry. Normally I am at Smokey Joe's most Tuesdays but I have someone in town and have plans already. Monday nights I'm on kid duty and don't think I can get out of it as the wife works late. If you do something either afternoons let me know as that might work, anywhere from noon-3pm.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
OK... I got my answers. I can make either day work, heck... I can make both days work.

Lets to Smokey Joes on Monday and if you feel like we can do lit on Tue. Lemme know how that works?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
okay cool. Actually if either day works for you guys, can you do Smokey Joes on Tuesday? I would probably prefer that, then I can just go from Smokey Joe's to meeting up with my cousin who's in town that night. I can get there around 1:30 and stay until 4:30 probably... a couple cigars. :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm down for both days, without a doubt! Does Lit work for you on Mon, Z? If not Smokey Joe's works for me both days.