What's new

Gonna Hit The Pipe!

PepinAddiction

Thought Criminal
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I can't imagine this will replace my infatutaion with cigars, but I am hoping it will compliment it. I read both stickys on this forum and those were very helpful. Now my quest for a suitable blend begins!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I hear ya!

In the last few weeks I think I've read every thread in the pipe section here, not to mention elsewhere. Will pipes replace cigars? Absolutely not. But they do compliment & because of cigars, I can appreciate them more.

I'm already starting well down the slope: I have three now & one arriving tomorrow along with a selection of tins to experiment with. So far, I gotta say that I love it!

PepinAddiction

Thought Criminal
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I hear ya!

In the last few weeks I think I've read every thread in the pipe section here, not to mention elsewhere. Will pipes replace cigars? Absolutely not. But they do compliment & because of cigars, I can appreciate them more.

I'm already starting well down the slope: I have three now & one arriving tomorrow along with a selection of tins to experiment with. So far, I gotta say that I love it!
Let me know if you find a good blend. I'm hoping to find something good that's med-full.