What's new

Good Bye For The Summer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sadly brothers this is going to be my last post for quite some time, as I am going to be working at a summer camp in Iowa and inter net access is very limited. So if I seem to vanish after being mildly active you all will know why. I thank you all for welcoming me in quickly and especially from one brother that has introduced this young unrefined pallet to the dark side. And i have to state that I am now looking for possible local means of acquiring a cigar from the ISOM on a rare occasion so I say to you Wasch_24 at the same time "Thank you very much" and "My wallet will learn to hate you!" :crytears: :crytears:

Once again thank you to every one here for sharing everything that I have learned here and I will be back in a few months.

:waving: Bye now :waving:

threw this in for fun :roundtheh

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Your very welcome Andy, just make sure to stay within your means, finacially.
i.e. stay away from credit cards.

Drop me a letter with your addy there sometime. :wink: My addy's in my profile.

Have fun man, you're only young once. :thumbsup:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ah, winter in Wisconsin and summer in Iowa. I can tell you are not a travel agent. :eyebrow:

Just kidding there bro'.
Glad to see you have enjoyed your time here and have learned something.
Keep in touch when you can and we will talk to you later.

Just dont change the cool avatar.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Watch out for Bears...Reminds me of when i was in camp and our counselor left us ALONE(ten year olds) to go see THE OMEN one night.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm leavin tomarow morning so I can reply a lil bit here.
Dont worry about me spending to much on credit cards because I dont have any.
And yeah I'm diffinatly not the very traveled type altogh i have made it to mexico twice and to the big frozen thing aboves the US once.
And well I dont have any experience with counselors leaving me alone i did have one whos girlfriends entire cabin snuck out on the camp out night to see him sorrta fun but man did they get gryped at. Well any way bub bye once again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man...I've been off this site for too long! Taker easy Andy, I'm still up for Arab-fest in August.

Todd...I'm with Andy, I'm glad I've got a job year round now..haha! We had the lesser of the two you sent us, and it was flat out amazing. Now we are just looking for an excuse to bust out the others.