What's new

good day at my B&M

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
finally walked into my B&M and he had just received his shipment of the Tatuaje brown label line, some red, the west coast edition and a few Cabaiguan including the Guapo.
So I bought two bags full of Tatuaje Unicos, one of my favorite vitolas, a bunch of Guapo's and west coasters.
Lit up the Guapo right away and though it was a little too fresh, I can see it has potential. Yes it was milder than what I usually smoke, but not bad my brothers, not bad at all, I will keep them stored a while and check them out at a later time.

but I just simply love the Unicos, after the Noellas and the Cojonu 06, my favorite cigar.
I don't mind paying about a buck more per stick compared to Online pricing, remember, I am a haistylist and this way I can use my Tip Money for smokes I love.

it's been a very good day today

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Nice pickups!

I love those East/West red labels. Nice cigars, sorta in between the strength levels of the standard brown and red labels.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've moved almost completely to the reds, especially the Angeles (I keep stashing more boxes of those) I suddenly have a taste for some browns tho... :thumbsup:

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am trying to get a b & m I frequent to carry tats...But he does get opus x in quite a bit tho lol...semi-decent prices on those around 10.50 a stick or so...going to go see him next week when I am off work see what new stuff he has...sez he has the Oliva Series V so I am kinda excited about that...len

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
We were at the bottom of the 50 cab of the Tatuaje West Coast addition at our B&M when my buddy shows me he has FOUR MORE CABS. Wahooo.