What's new

Good find.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
My favorite buys will always be diamond crown maximus churchills for $9 and my father Lancero's for $4.50. Also got a box of LFD double ligero's for $80. Alas, those are the last great clearance deals I got about 4 years ago.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah we have a buy one get one bin at ours. It's kinda sad really because as much as I love the discount the store doesn't let stuff sit.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have one shop that has a discount case, well that's what they call it. Mostly stuff that's been damaged to some extent. I did find a handful of JdN Antaño 1970 Churchills in smokable condition for 3 bucks each. Pretty good score for me since the 1970s are definitely in my top 5 list. Their regular price is 10 bucks at that shop, so needless to say I shop online a lot!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
thanks! Yeah I was stoked, didnt really know what I had until I asked about it on here. Almost shit my pants when I found the retail price haha.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the B&M's near me is/was eliminating their walk-in, and selling everything in it for 50% retail. I picked up 2-1/2 boxes of RyJ Romeos, two boxes of Casa Magna Oscuro, multiple partial boxes and singles. Even compared to online, it wasn't a bad deal - I was getting RjY and Monte samplers with ashtray sets for $17.50. CI usually flogs stuff like that for $25. The only negative is that their humidification was a joke, I brought everything back to life slowly. The CAO La Traviata's have a delicate wrapper:(. On the plus side, this place had lousy turnover (makes sense why they were backing out of the cigar biz). Every cello was brown, most sticks had some tooth.

Smoke Eater Dan

Slave to the system.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where is the shop that does this?
Sorry I missed the comments. It was at Rudy's in Fort Wayne. When they have unsold boxes from events they go in the freebies box or in the discount box. There was just a Kristoff event this week so I will be curious to see what is in the boxes soon.